SiTE:LAB and Tommy Fitzgerald have teamed up to offer a unique opportunity during ArtPrize that is guaranteed to nourish body and soul and support GAAH’s programs at the Cook Arts Center and the Cook Library Center.
On September 27, the first Sunday of ArtPrize, Tom Clinton and Paul Amenta will conduct a private tour of SiTE:LAB’s Rumsey Street Project at 11:00 a.m., followed by a delectable lunch at the Cook Arts Center served up by chef extraordinaire Tommy Fitzgerald. Tom, Paul, and several SiTE:LAB artists will be attending the lunch.
The mouth-watering menu includes:
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Strawberry Salad That Tastes Like Strawberries!
- Ensalada Antonini (Parmesan, Pecan, Prosciutto, Arugula, White Truffle Oil)
- Four-Cheese Ravioli Pasta Salad Dragged Through The Garden
- Basil & Lemon Zest Chicken
- Berries, Chocolate & Ladyfingers
- Van’s Sourdough
- Beer, Wine & Sparkling Water
A donation of $100 or more reserves you a spot on the tour and a seat at the table. Of this amount, $75 is tax-deductible.
Only 20 seats are available, so make your reservations today!
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.